Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Drama Competition

Tecaher Shima
Teacher Kok Kam Leng
Tecaher Farhana
Teacher Zarina
Teacher Amanah
Thanks for your support!


Aiman as The Ghost

Theresa as Qistina Danial

Collen as Past Qistina Danial

Anith as Nicholas

Michelle as Lynne

The nurse

Sangeeta as an old crippled man

Elis as Elissa

Mazi as the second nurse
Aina --> sound system
 Nadia --> sound system

Anum as Lynne's husband

Qistina Danial's son


















Yeah I get a new experience and I will remember it for the rest of my life.
It's so fun and I really enjoy it
I'm gonna miss the drama practice and the moments I spend my time with them
It's nice and I love it!
 1.SMK Convent
2.SMK Sultanah Asma
 and other school i don't even know 
So let it be as long I enjoy it HAHA
:)


No comments:

Post a Comment